Content creation is a daunting task. There are so many questions; how often should I post? What should I post? Will my followers even like what I post? It is overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be!
With the 5 tips below, you’ll have a solid framework that will get you well on the way to convert your followers into real estate clients. Let’s dive in!
1. Show the human behind the for sale sign. You need to go beyond real estate on social media. Social media is a space for you to showcase your brand, not just the service you are selling.
2. Create content people actually care about. What is entertaining to your community? ASK. THEM. Then do more of it!
3. Consistently show up as the expert and the friend. Think: would I want to grab a glass of wine with me? Plan accordingly.
4. Weave your personality into your content by combining real estate and the things you love all in one post.
5. Don’t be afraid to attract and repel. You’re not going to be the right fit for everyone so stop trying to blend in. That’s what makes you boring and basic.
If you’re thinking, “Alright Chelsea this is great, and everything… But I need some ideas! I’m not creative.”
DON’T WORRY. I put together 55 Creative Content Ideas to help you get your creative juices flowing STRAIGHT into content people actually want to consume on social media.